IRT Jules Verne places its expertise, equipment and skills network at the service of industrial research projects. The services offered by IRT Jules Verne focus on the needs of the market: the IRT aims to meet the challenges of improving the performance of products and industrial processes in order to enable companies to grow with an eye to productivity and competitiveness. It is accessible to all companies committed to an innovation and development approach, regardless of their size and sector of activity.
A customised offer
Combining its own high-level skills, state-of-the-art equipment and the strength of its partner ecosystem, IRT Jules Verne is able to offer a comprehensive and personalized service package to support manufacturers in their innovation processes for the factory of the future.
It offers a portfolio of 7 types of services:
- Technical feasibility studies
- Technical and economical analysis
- Test of new processes and materials
- Redesign, functionalisation and weight-reduction of parts
- Process hybridisation, composites, metals and additive manufacturing
- Simulation, modelling, characterisation and relationship between simulations and tests.
- Development of demonstrators, prototypes and POC (Proof of Concepts)
5 reasons to entrust us with your research projects :
|Benefit from cutting-edge equipment||Access to high level skills||Get a reliable agile solution, 100% tailored to your needs||Promote a fast and efficient technology transfer||Limit risks of investments|
Our trusted partners:
ACB | AIR LIQUIDE | AIRBUS | BA SYSTEMES | CHANTIERS DE L’ATLANTIQUE | CLAAS | DAHER | ENSIM | ARTS ET MÉTIERS PARISTECH D’ANGERS – MANITOU | EUROPE TECHNOLOGIES | FAURECIA | FRAMATOME | GENERAL ELECTRIC HEALTHCARE | GRAND LARGE YACHTING | LAUAK | LOIRETECH | MECA | ORANO | PLASTIC OMNIUM | RENAULT | ZODIAC AEROSPACE
Examples of our contract research activities
Technical Sales Engineer